If a student wishes to focus their studies on a particular area of computer science, they can choose to specialize in one of these six tracks:
- Distributed Systems (T1)
- Advanced Software Engineering (T2)
- Advanced Information Processing (T3)
- Logic (T4)
- Information Systems and Decision Support (T5)
- Data Science (T6)
The requirements for a specialization are:
- at least 25 out of the 60 ECTS points for teaching units must come from teaching units in the specialization track
- the master’s thesis must be on a topic within the specialization track.
If all of the specialization requirements are met, the specialization is mentioned in the diploma supplement that the student receives together with their diploma.