The three Computer Science institutes will hold information events about the JOINT MASTER program in Computer Science for new master students. At each site (Bern, Neuchâtel and Fribourg), one event will take place just before the new semester starts.
- What: Orientation Day for Master in Computer Science Mono/Minor Students
- When: Friday, September 11th 2020, 16:00 – 16:30
- Where: University of Bern, Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, room A006
- Who: Prof.David Bommes
The orientation event will also be available online on our website https://www.inf.unibe.ch.
In case we would not be able to have an in-person event on that day we would inform you by email to your student.unibe.ch mail.
- What: Orientation Day for Master in Computer Science
- When: Monday, September 14th 2020, 11:00 – 12:30
- Where: University of Neuchâtel, Rue Emile-Argand 11, CH-2000 Neuchâtel, room B013
- Who: Prof. Jacques Savoy
- What: Question-Answer Event for New Master Students about the Joint Master in Computer Science of the Universities of Bern, Neuchâtel and Fribourg
- When: Friday, September 11th 2020, 13:00 – 14:00
- Where: online (link)
- Who: Dr. Andreas Humm