The registration for exams for this autumn semester 2021 have to be done between November 29th, 2021 and January 3rd, 2022, except for the following two courses between November 29th, 2021 and December 3rd, 2021:
- 11033 Mobile Communications (Torsten Braun)
- 21005 Concurrency: State Models and Design Patterns (Oscar Nierstrasz)
All exams of the autumn semester 2021 will take place in presence on the published dates and with the announced modalities.
Please read the exam rules carefully. A short summary is provided as following:
- The exam rules apply to all students who follow a teaching unit of the “Joint Master of Science in Computer Science” program of the Universities of Bern, Neuchâtel, and Fribourg.
- For each teaching unit, the students have to register for the exam before the registration deadline.
- The registration for exams must be done in Academia according to the procedure described in the appendix of the exam rules.
You can find the exam dates for this autumn semester 2021 here. Note that the exact time for oral exams are dependent on the number of registered students and will therefore be announced later.