The registration for exams for this autumn semester 2020 have to be done between November 23rd, 2020 and January 4th, 2021, except for the following three courses between November 23rd, 2020 and November 27th, 2020:
- 11072 Advanced Networking and Future Internet (Torsten Braun)
- 21045 Software Modeling and Analysis (Oscar Nierstrasz, Nataliia Stulova)
- 41055 Justification Logic (Thomas Studer)
All exams of the autumn semester 2020 will take place online on the published dates and with the announced modalities.
Please read the exam rules carefully. A short summary is provided as following:
- The exam rules apply to all students who follow a teaching unit of the “Joint Master of Science in Computer Science” program of the Universities of Bern, Neuchâtel, and Fribourg.
- For each teaching unit, the students have to register for the exam before the registration deadline.
- The registration for exams must be done in Academia according to the procedure described in the appendix of the exam rules.
You can find the exam dates for this autumn semester 2020 here. Note that the exact time for oral exams are dependent on the number of registered students and will therefore be announced later.