The registration for exams for this autumn semester 2019 have to be done between November 25th, 2019 and January 3rd, 2020, except for the following three courses between November 25th, 2019 and November 29th, 2019:
- 11033 Mobile Communications (Torsten Braun)
- 21005 Concurrency: State Models and Design Patterns (Oscar Nierstrasz, Mohammad Ghafari)
- 41080 Modal Logic (Thomas Studer)
Please read the exam rules carefully. A short summary is provided as following:
- The exam rules apply to all students who follow a teaching unit of the “Joint Master of Science in Computer Science” program of the Universities of Bern, Neuchâtel, and Fribourg.
- For each teaching unit, the students have to register for the exam before the registration deadline.
- The registration for exams must be done in Academia according to the procedure described in the appendix of the exam rules.
You can find the exam dates for this autumn semester 2019 here. Note that the exact time for oral exams are dependent on the number of registered students and will therefore be announced later.